Saturday, September 15, 2007

Trying out a photobucket link

Well, according to the instructions, all you readers need to do is click on this link and you will be amazed by pictures of our trip to Lincoln City Oregon.
http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/janahoward1962/

Hopefully you'll get there and everything will be there like it should be. I'll download more pictures, I need to make them smaller so they don't take an hour to download like these did, geez that's nerve frazzling to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait. Did I tell you I hate waiting?

I found out something VERY important on this trip. My daughter called the hotel and the girl that took the message said she sounded odd on the phone, even though the message said it wasn't an emergency and I could call her if I wanted to. Well, being a mother, I didn't like the tone of it all, so I used my debit card and called from the room. Today I checked my banking online, and the debit card was charged $35.00 for the phone call!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still stammering and wondering who to throttle for this one. I'm going to call the hotel we stayed at and get the name of the phone company that dared to do this, and then Monday I'm going to call them and wham a few heads. My monthly phone bill isn't barely over $20, I'm NOT paying $35 for a 10 minute call from Oregon to Washington state on a weekday morning!! Just because I was born at night doesn't mean I was born last night!!!

I'll be interested to know if those of you that come on here were able to get to the pictures and weren't made to do a bunch of tapdancing at Photobucket. Gattina uses it all the time, so if its a bad deal, its her fault!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Well, I clicked on the link and got right to the album page, so you can either pull up the Lincoln City file, or any of the other albums there and see lots of picts of my family and my special wonderful grandaughter Fay. Lucky you!!!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger paperback reader said...

I saw lots of baby pictures. I looked at a few just to make sure and yes, it's definitely a baby you've got there. I know a guy who can get rid of those infestations, but he doesn't come cheap.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Jana said...

Guess I'll have to go slow for you, Pistols.
Click on the photobucket, then on the LINCOLN CITY file, that's the one with the OCEAN pictures, beach shots, blackberry picking, and a couple from the hike.
Thanks for viewing the baby pictures, she's not mine to de-infest, but thanks for the offer. The nice thing about little bugs like her is they eventually grow up, move out and start infestations of their own. God help the guy who thinks he's good enough for my grandygirl!!!
I hope to get the link right on the next pass and have it go right to the folder like Gattina can do, guess I'm not as smart as I think I am....geez....

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger paperback reader said...

Oh, you got it right, I'm just easily confused. It looks awful purty, even if I'm not much of one for the outdoors.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Gattina said...

Finally I could admire your pictures ! They are really wonderful and came out very well ! See a digital camera makes even the worst photographer to a genius ! I found your link without any problem and didn't see babies or other things. I couldn't answer you earlier because I was in Italy and the internet connection was just horrible. I almost got a nervous breakdown. No comments possible, I had to be lucky when I could post something. BTW You can upload 100 pictures in one shot on Photobucket and it goes very quick. Yesterday I tried to upload 5 pictures with Blogger. It took me exactly 6 hours!! I did other things meanwhile of course. Then I saw on Photobucket "Bulk Uploader" and tried it. You can upload one folder at once ! It's just great. Try it ! It's much better then uploading one by one !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home