Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Paging Ms. Naive... are you IN?

Have you ever played "Next Blog"? Well the other night Chris was sleeping and I was bored, and had read and commented on all twelve blogs on my favorite list, so I hit the Next Blog button up there. WELL HOWDY!! I got into Destiny and her pet Chance's blog. I thought NEATO a new pet blog, see what's happening in Destiny and Chance's world. Well, guess I should have figured SOMETHING was odd when Destiny talked about buying Chance an easel and paints, and talked about going out for a picnic and some painting on a beautiful cliff overlooking some natural area that's oh so pretty with pictures of a nice looking guy painting, and he's left-handed too! (obviously not a dog or a cat painting).
Next Chance is talking about his Mistress, and I thought OH NEAT, another talking pet. (See, on Gattina's blog sometimes one of the people talks like its their cat commenting, so I figured that's what's up here)... Right up to the picture of the same good looking guy - Chance- in makeup and a dress, then HE went into some REALLY REALLY graphic conversation about their sex life. OHHH MY GOSH, I was RED in the face, embarrassed even. NO, I didn't stop reading, heck, I was shocked and amazed, but I had to know if I was reading what I thought I was reading or if I was really just missing the point. Turns out, NOPE, I wasn't missing the point, this is some kinky situation between a dominant woman and her domestic sex-pet, Chance. ewwwwwwwwww. Even the comments were odd, but guess if you're into tying up and degrading your "pet" this is the place to go.
Please don't get me wrong, I've been around a couple of blocks in my lifetime, but never the S&M block, it just never seemed like love to me to be shackled, blindfolded and beaten, but heck, some people are just too kinked. There's lots of fun and amazing stuff in Next Blog land, betcha Miss Ann wouldn't go there, not even with two DooBees at her side!

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Gattina said...

Ha, ha, ha ! that happens when one is too curious ! I have done "next blog" too and had a masochist guy's blog, was not better ! There are really torn up people in the world !
Rosie's mother was a patchwork cat, she had ginger, white and black spots, not at all like Pookie. What a good idea to get a new kitten ! We have such a fun with little Rosie and even my cats wake up. Pookie also showed me that she can still play and that was a long time she didn't do that anymore !

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger paperback reader said...

Wait a minute - I'm noticing a disturbing trend here. I once hit "next blog" at work, and got some blog by a straight-ish dude trying to pursue anonymous gay sex. Is blogger like 95% writing about fetishes, and if so, will we eventually be evicted?

I haven't been this embarrassed since I applied to be Penthouse's political correspondent.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger L. said...

Kinky bloggers abound! Too funny, Jana.

Thanks for all of the visits to my blog...and, especially for your great comments! I check in on yours every day....but, you haven't been writing as often lately! : (

Enjoy your day....take care,
Grammie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home