Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Few words about the furbies in my life














Here's Benjamin in his "Superman" pose, and Buddy on top of the old sofa and Ben halfway underneath it. Sassy is snoozing in her favorite cubby, and Shadow is glaring at Benjamin for daring to walk near her. I swear my life would be so boring without the cats.
Sassy is the oldest - she's 13, Shadow is next at 9, Bud is 8, and Ben is 3. Shadow and Sassy are both polydactyl cats (extra toes on front feet) both have kinks in their tails, and bad attitudes. Shadow is the best lap cat in the house. Sassy is next, but suddenly when she's in my lap she will get mad because I'm petting her and will hiss and run from the room. Bud is very calm unless I'm buggin him by pulling out tangles or sticks from his fur. He rumbles through the house every night carrying his toy barbell around. I don't know why he does it - maybe he feels like the MAN of the house or something. Benjamin Franklin came to us a couple of years ago, hungry, and sick. Love my pussycats!! Happy Mother's Day to us all!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Blogger Gattina said...

Happy cat motherday to you too ! Love this post ! Why the heck you don't participate once a week at Cats on Tuesday ??? It's such a nice group and no cat gaga people in it. 95 % (not to name somebody) is writing FOR their cats and not AS a cat, which I personally find kind of childish.
I got a motherday gift from my cats ! Mr. Gattino gave me a wonderful wooden carved cat for my good cat services, he, he !
Arthur took up his concierge business again and visits neighbors. His tail is sadly hanging down and swings behind him like a horse tail. But he is not sad AT ALL ! He is 100 % himself again and does didoos every day !
He just has discovered a useless white cord hanging from his bottom and wants to catch it absolutely !! Can tell you, we have a lot of fun ! and it's true I couldn't live without cats either, life would be just boring. Sometimes they are much better performing then a stupid TV show !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home