Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally, excitingly, amazingly, wow!!!

Hey isn't that a nice way to start a blog? Could be ALMOST ANYTHING huh?
Did I get married?
Hit a lottery ticket?
Find out I'm going to be a grandmother again?
Discover an-unknown relative has died and left me a VERY LARGE check?

A wedding would trap Christopher into a place he would find no escape from. As long as he's free to come and go, he's going to be a decent man, a good husband, and the best friend I've ever had. If we say I Do - then he's going to become that selfish little bastard of a man that I knew not long ago who is concerned first and foremost with his own needs,wants and desires. We've been together 7 years, living together 5. When Chris is obligated to do something - he whines, bitches, picks fights, pouts, and sleeps. When he is BOUND to me with strings attached, and not only that, that I LEGALLY have a right to HALF of all his musical equipment, income, vehicle, and everything else.... he's going to become an unlivable bastard, and we'll be divorced within a year - NOPE, that's not it.
Lottery - no way, I don't play any gambling games.
Grandmother - sadly.... sadly.....no.
Wealthy Relative - psssshhhhh --- not in this freaking family.

So - what is it?
Well back in August of 2007 Chris bought this stupid weight scale for the bathroom. And I started an Excel spreadsheet for both of us - daily weight, fat%, bone density, water% and muscle mass. Yeah fine, so?
Well, every day since that day I have weighed within 5 pounds of the same exact number. I even joked that I had named those 5 pounds because I saw them so often coming and going. haha.
About that same time I stared having trouble with a molar - it got infected, I did antibiotics, it calmed down and then would start up again. That one was pulled this past April. Then another one broke and was pulled in August, it'd been cracked for a long time, also infected.
For about a year and a half I've had a running infection.
Feeling kinda crummy and unable to lose any weight in spite of a LOT of changes in diet and exercise and lifestyle. It's been kinda disheartening in fact!
That infection is GONE GONE GONE BABY!!! And I started losing weight. Steady and today
TWO people asked me today if I've lost weight. Yep, almost 20 pounds, and thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home