Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Still Dinkin after all this time!!

Well, I didn't talk about this because it was just supposed to get done, be over, and not a problem... well, sure!!
On the 14th of December, my car was parked innocently in front of the house I was cleaning at, when the client came and found me and said her neighbor had backed into my car. The neighbor was so apologetic, gave me his insurance information, and I figured OK, no problem: couple phone calls, a little shop time, and it'll be done.
Well, SURE!!!
Beginning on December 14th, the car sat at the body shop because the guys bumper shoved in the rear corner panel of my car - and make the gas-cap unopenable. Can't gas it, can't drive it.
Yesterday they called and said it was done, come get it, well I did, but it's not right and the body shop thinks I'm really picky because the back door on that side doesn't line up with the panel they changed, and the new gas cap doesn't line up either.
SO - today back on the phone with the insurance company, and the rental agency, and the body shop.. Here we go 'round the mulberry bush.
My poor Kia doesn't look right, doesn't feel right after sitting 26 days in the parking lot without being run. I'm wondering if there was engine damage due to it sitting in the cold for so long not being started every day like it's used to.
I'm gonna have to sue, I just know it... sigh

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger paperback reader said...

My car runs on good thoughts and positive vibes, so I don't ever have this problem. However, sorry that you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home